Salaberg, 16. August 2016
- 1 questions found in the wicked question game
- 2 questions discussed
questions found in the wicked question game
the ones not discussed after systemic consensus (discussed questions 1,2,3 are below):
- is structure really limiting personal freedom?
- or can it be a tool for saving energy and fight hierarchy?
- how to create equality in difference, and how to get a feeling of equality?
- what is causing resistance in groups, to implement structures and processes?
1 how can we fight hierarchies in our heads? especially in discussions?
2 how to create discussion space, that makes it possible for everyone to speak & participate freely?
3 how to keep discussions interesting for all & avoid getting lost in details?